Star City Concrete LLC, "A Rating" With The Better Business Bureau In Dayton, Ohio
So with a concrete contractor that has ratings and services like these - why would you want to go anywhere else? Plus we're local, right here in Dayton, Ohio. We're BBB Accredited so you know you have trust and our crew treats every concrete patio, concrete sidewalk, concrete driveway, decorative concrete... like it's our own. Star City Concrete LLC shows up at your property, details what we are going to do and approximately how long it will take to get the job done. We take special care of your lawn when our equipment is being used making sure everything is how you left it.
Our specialities are installing concrete foundations for sunroom enclosures, concrete driveway, decorative concrete, concrete sidewalks and concrete patios. Our existing clients continue to hire and recommend us because of the high level of care and standards we have. We also carry a full line of ornamental concrete, precast steps, parking blocks, and other precast items. And we offer a local factory direct pricing and installation for patio covers & carports, screen rooms, window & entrance awnings, and sunroom enclosures.
Star City Concrete LLC, A Concrete Contractor In Dayton, OH For All Your Concrete Or Stamped Concrete Patio, Sidewalk, Driveway, Decorative Needs ...
Star City Concrete LLC, a concrete contractor has something to fit any property or dream you've been wanting done to your property but never had the chance... Well here's your chance to get quality concrete services from one of the best concrete contractors in Dayton, OH!
Star City Concrete, A Concrete Contractor is at the top of search results because we are the best at what we do and our clients agree. Reference our Concrete Contractor customer list located on the right hand side of our web page. Contact Star City Concrete LLC, A Concrete Contractor in Dayton, OH for a
Free Estimate and see what we can do to add value to your property with decorative concrete patios, decorative concrete sidewalks, concrete driveways. Your property will never look the same and knowing a concrete contractor with an A Rating(BBB) along with top search results online ... you get nothing but quality work!
So call Star City Concrete LLC, A Concrete Contractor in Dayton, OH at 937-667-7592 or Email us for more information on how quality concrete work is done.
â€¢ Certified through the Ohio Ready Mix Association
â€¢ Member of the Better Business Bureau
â€¢ Liability Insurance and Bonded
â€¢ Worker’s Compensation
â€¢ Preferred Contractor with Local Municipalities
â€¢ Provide all clients with signed contracts
â€¢ Quality Concrete materials
â€¢ 80% of jobs completed same day
â€¢ We take care of client’s property
A Concrete Contractor In Dayton, Ohio With Stamped Or Non-Stamped Cement Sidewalks, Patios, Driveways, Decorative ... And For Everything In Between
Star City Concrete LLC, a concrete contractor in Dayton, OH has laid many concrete sidewalks, concrete patios, concrete driveways and decorative concrete... so whether if it's a whole new decorative concrete concept you're looking for or just one you want to have the original updated or fixed... here at Star City Concrete LLC you will have the concrete design of your dreams.
Stamped concrete has become the new choice for designers across the U.S. Stamped concrete are stained, colored, molded and personalized style is popping up in retail stores, restaurants, offices and homes everywhere!
Don't miss out on Star City Concrete LLC, installing the decorative concrete patio, decorative concrete sidewalk, or concrete driveway of your dreams... We also have an "A Rating" with the Better Business Bureau in Dayton, Ohio.
- Fibermesh - is fiberglass that is mixed in concrete to provide tensile strength. Ohio Ready Mix Concrete Association certifies that fibermesh is stronger than wiremesh.
- Wiremesh - This is metal fencing used to strengthen concrete, placed before placement of concrete.
- Control Joints - These are placed in the concrete to provide a place for concrete to crack. Concrete probably will crack, but providing proper placement of these joints will allow the concrete to crack at a defined stress point with minimal visibility. There are two methods of joint placement, install while finishing concrete or saw cut after it cures. "Customers preference"
- Expansion Joint - this is placed at location in around concrete to allow for expanding and contracting without stressing the concrete.
- Confilm - This is a special chemical used to assist the finishing process, to provide the best quality.
- Cure and Seal - This is a chemical applied to concrete after finishing to retain the moisture in the concrete to provide proper curing.