Star City Concrete LLC, "A Rating" With The Better Business Bureau And Ranked Best Concrete Contractor In Dayton, Ohio
So with a concrete contractor that has ratings and services like these - why would you want to go anywhere else? Plus we're local, right here in Dayton, Ohio. We're BBB Accredited so you know you got trust and our crew treats every concrete patio, concrete sidewalk, concrete driveway, decorative concrete... like it's our own. Star City Concrete LLC shows up at your property, details what we are going to do and approximately how long it will take to get the job done. We take special care of your lawn when our equipment is being used making sure everything is how you left it. It's like we were never there, besides the new beautiful concrete patio, concrete sidewalk, concrete driveway, decorative concrete... Star City Concrete LLC has just finished.
And don't forget, our concrete contractors can stamp concrete too so whether you're looking for a standard concrete look or one that is decorative and fits your style - you can find it here at Star City Concrete LLC, a concrete contractor. And with an A Rating with the BBB along with being ranked the Best Concrete Contractor in Dayton, Ohio by Google search engines!
Star City Concrete LLC, A Concrete Contractor In Dayton, OH For All Your Concrete Or Stamped Concrete Patio, Sidewalk, Driveway, Decorative Needs ...
Star City Concrete LLC, a concrete contractor has something to fit any property or dream you've been wanting done to your property but never had the chance... Well here's your chance to get quality concrete services from one of the best concrete contractors in Dayton, OH!
Star City Concrete, A Concrete Contractor is at the top of search results because we are the best at what we do and our clients agree. Reference our Concrete Contractor customer list located on the right hand side of our web page. Contact Star City Concrete LLC, A Concrete Contractor in Dayton, OH for a
Free Estimate and see what we can do to add value to your property with decorative concrete patios, decorative concrete sidewalks, concrete driveways. Your property will never look the same and knowing a concrete contractor with an A Rating(BBB) along with top search results online ... you get nothing but quality work!
So call Star City Concrete LLC, A Concrete Contractor in Dayton, OH at 937-667-7592 or Email us for more information on how quality concrete work is done.
• Certified through the Ohio Ready Mix Association
• Member of the Better Business Bureau
• Liability Insurance and Bonded
• Worker’s Compensation
• Preferred Contractor with Local Municipalities
• Provide all clients with signed contracts
• Quality Concrete materials
• 80% of jobs completed same day
• We take care of client’s property
A Concrete Contractor In Dayton, Ohio With Stamped Or Non-Stamped Cement Sidewalks, Patios, Driveways, Decorative ... And For Everything In Between
Star City Concrete LLC, a concrete contractor in Dayton, OH has laid many concrete sidewalks, concrete patios, concrete driveways and decorative concrete... so whether if it's a whole new decorative concrete concept you're looking for or just one you want to have the original updated or fixed... here at Star City Concrete LLC you will have the concrete design of your dreams.
Stamped concrete has become the new choice for designers across the U.S. Stamped concrete are stained, colored, molded and personalized style is popping up in retail stores, restaurants, offices and homes everywhere!
Don't miss out on Star City Concrete LLC, installing the decorative concrete patio, decorative concrete sidewalk, or concrete driveway of your dreams... We also have an "A Rating" with the Better Business Bureau and ranked Best Concrete Contractor Company in Dayton, Ohio.
- Fibermesh - is fiberglass that is mixed in concrete to provide tensile strength. Ohio Ready Mix Concrete Association certifies that fibermesh is stronger than wiremesh.
- Wiremesh - This is metal fencing used to strengthen concrete, placed before placement of concrete.
- Control Joints - These are placed in the concrete to provide a place for concrete to crack. Concrete probably will crack, but providing proper placement of these joints will allow the concrete to crack at a defined stress point with minimal visibility. There are two methods of joint placement, install while finishing concrete or saw cut after it cures. "Customers preference"
- Expansion Joint - this is placed at location in around concrete to allow for expanding and contracting without stressing the concrete.
- Confilm - This is a special chemical used to assist the finishing process, to provide the best quality.
- Cure and Seal - This is a chemical applied to concrete after finishing to retain the moisture in the concrete to provide proper curing.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Star City Concrete LLC, a concrete contractor in Dayton, Ohio guarantees that material will be as specified on contract. The placement will meet industry requirements per Ohio Ready Mix Concrete Association. We have certified concrete finisher’s that adhere to the strict guidelines that are set forth, to have your concrete look good for years. If an issue occurs within the 1 year of placement, we will send someone out to evaluate and determine the cause. We shall bring in third party professionals to review the issue and determine if we provided substandard placement of concrete or property owner misused and or acts of god that would not be warranted. If determined Star City Concrete LLC a concrete contractor in Dayton, OH provided substandard placement the effected are shall be replaced at no cost.
Visit our concrete references page and see for yourself why so many homes and businesses come to us for all their concrete needs!